Creating content for Jivago (https://ilanajivago.com/) is always fun because I get to myself to come up with gorgeous, sophistication and elegance. Love it!
We are happy to have increased the audience for The Win Project, a 501c3 that renovates areas that need the assistance. Reach out to them to be a part of the mission. This is what they do:
- Land use and planning,
- Real estate appraisal, development, and sales,
- Managed and supervised relocation and case management staff
- Knowledge of building and safety codes
- Eminent domain relocation and acquisition,
- Project management,
- Conflict resolution,
- Counseling for low-income families, including job training, job re-entry
- preparation, parenting classes, and return to school services
- HUD of federal, state, and local government guidelines, and report preparation
- Consultation for housing, land acquisition, and urban blight projects
- Pre-section 8 housing inspections,
- Rental negotiations
Original Mona Lisa Restaurant Campaign consisted of comedic culturally rich campaign celebrate and Italian culture and cuisine. It’s all about respect, excellence in hospitality, authenticity, teamwork and sustainability.
Using film, this was a successful campaign we shot using a Mamiya RZ67. This still was straight from a polaroid. Medium format is rare but a great opportunity to capture that one image that makes the billboard.
Photography: Ron Cobert
Art Director: Zentaro Shinohara
Model: David Smith
Coordinator: Tomomi Suzuki-Birbiglia
You want a safe place to take your family member too, Lee Adult Homes manages homes for adults on the spectrum.
Here is the https://leeadulthomes.org/ website we create.
Here is the commercial we did for their 501c3 Non-Profit Bridges to Home entity.