We are happy to have increased the audience for The Win Project, a 501c3 that renovates areas that need the assistance. Reach out to them to be a part of the mission. This is what they do:
- Land use and planning,
- Real estate appraisal, development, and sales,
- Managed and supervised relocation and case management staff
- Knowledge of building and safety codes
- Eminent domain relocation and acquisition,
- Project management,
- Conflict resolution,
- Counseling for low-income families, including job training, job re-entry
- preparation, parenting classes, and return to school services
- HUD of federal, state, and local government guidelines, and report preparation
- Consultation for housing, land acquisition, and urban blight projects
- Pre-section 8 housing inspections,
- Rental negotiations
You want a safe place to take your family member too, Lee Adult Homes manages homes for adults on the spectrum.
Here is the https://leeadulthomes.org/ website we create.
Here is the commercial we did for their 501c3 Non-Profit Bridges to Home entity.
Hippie Woman Wild: A Memoir of Life & Love on an Oregon Commune, written and read by Carol Schlanger
Here’s a great website we completed for “Carol Schlanger’s wild ride of a memoir gallops hilariously through the early seventies commune experience that all of us old hippies meant to have. She has the perfect voice of her generation. Honest, rebellious, sensual, politically astute, she’s invited us into history to live and love through her. We dare not pass up the opportunity because being Carol is in itself an adventure.” —Barbara Bottner, New York Times bestselling author.
Listen to a free sample here and then purchase your copy today!